The Qur’an places a massive emphasis on community, as does Dar Al Qalam Center. We rely on our network of diverse, educated, and committed members to achieve our set goals and fulfill our purpose. We are incredibly thankful for this growing community and are humbled to be able to provide them access to equitable resources and educational services.
“O mankind, indeed We have created you from a male and a female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the Sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted [Quran 49:13]”.
Our Mosque has the following facilities available for its worshippers:
- Main prayer hall with a capacity for up to 600 worshippers.
- Upper prayer hall has a capacity for 200 sisters.
- Library with selection of books in English, Arabic, Spanish and Urdu.
- Management office, storage rooms
- Large free car parking area
- Newly built centralized separate wudhu area for men and women including handicap bathroom access facilities
- Youth outdoor sports facilities
- Islamic School built next door has a number of teaching, meeting and seminar rooms available with further plans to develop new community center soon
- Excellent hotels and other lodging facilities very close to the masjid